Vision & Mission
1. To gather the cultural policy academic research and practical application of our school consultants, teachers, researchers, and students, to strive for the say of art and culture policy discourse.
2. To construct a new knowledge system of art and culture and regularly hold interdisciplinary policy forum and academic lecture to increase the Influence and visibility of public opinion of our school.
3. To promote the art and culture think tank network between Taiwan and the world. Intensify Taiwan's international exchange with others and prestige.
4. To strive for getting the research or advisory services cases commissioned by Taiwan art and culture departments, analyze the policy of culture and art education, and propose strategic development recommendations.
5. To plan and publish related research reports, books, theses, periodicals and e-papers.
6. To establish arts and culture-related database of Taiwan.